Registration is a la carte:
By January 15th:
- Friday Social: $5
- Saturday rituals: $20
- Saturday Social: $20
- Sunday with lunch provided: $15
- The Whole Enchilada: $56 (includes everything listed above)
- Only the celebration of the Gnostic Mass: $5
- Friday Social: $10
- Saturday rituals: $25
- Saturday Social: $20
- Sunday with lunch provided: $20
- The Whole Enchilada: $65 (includes everything listed above)
- Only the celebration of the Gnostic Mass: $10
In February, as from January 16th-31st with a $10 total late registration fee.
The Mid-Winter Magical Revival
February 3 – February 5, 2017
Please join Bubastis Oasis for our 5th Annual Mid-Winter Magical Revival the weekend of February 3rd-5th! The Oasis is working hard to bring you this highly anticipated event full of original rituals, an art focused social, and a Sunday performance of the Gnostic mass. This event is sure to keep you warm with fellowship and fraternity to last you throughout the rest of winter!
Continental Breakfasts, Sunday lunch, and the celebration of the Gnostic Mass are included with all registrations for those days. The Saturday Night art social, “Unite by Thine Art” is an add-on event.
Unite By Thine Art
The MMR fun continues with an evening of art, ritual, heavy hor d’oeuvres, a costume contest, and a special Enochian focused ritual.
Do you have a favorite musician, song, artist, poet, writer, painting or just want to explore your own use of art in costume form? We highly encourage you to show case your costume at the event for a chance prizes!
We will have an assortment of art supplies on hand but please feel free to bring your own as well. Your $20.00 ticket to the social gets you all this, plus two drink tickets! We will have a cash donation bar for those that would like to order additional drinks.
Please join us as we, “Sing the rapturous love song.”
- Meet and Greet – 8:00 PM
- Opening Ritual – 9:00 PM
- Doors open – 10:00 AM (a light nosh provided)
- Rituals and/or classes – 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Lunch Break 12:30 to 2:30 PM (on your own or as a group)
- Rituals and/or classes – 2:45 to 6:30 PM
- Dinner Break – 6:30 to 9:00 PM (on your own or as a group)
- Unite By Thine Art 9:00 to 11:00 pm
- Doors open – 11:00 AM
- Closing Ritual – 11:30 AM
- Lunch Provided – 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Public Celebration of the Gnostic Mass 2:00 PM (pre-registration required for non attendees to save a seat)